Ladies and gents, it’s time for another episode of the only film podcast in Bahasa Malaysia! Well, that time was some time this past weekend, but we got a bit busy, and…well, who cares? We’re now here with all of you on this glorious day talking about the representation of women on screen. Not the newest of topics, we admit, but always worthy of further (re)consideration, so sit back, relax, and enjoy the only podcast in the world to talk a lot about KL without actually being recorded in it!
Dan Lain Lain
- Apparently, bandar is an area where there are lots of people with lots of commercial activities, while bandaraya has 100,000 people or more. A metropolis has at least 1 million people.
- Top five differences between Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta
- Why are we talking about TV serials like ‘Sherlock‘?
- Check out what Kevin Spacey has to say about this
- Femme Fatale, as evidenced in ‘Basic Instinct’
- Shia Laboeuf, as evidenced in the ‘Transformers’ series
- Damsel in Distress, as seen in ‘Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom’ and ‘King Kong’
- Eye Candy, not quite Hacks for your eyes, but Megan Fox for your…fox
- What do you guys think about Robin Thicke’s video?
- The Sex Bait, seen in slasher movies
- Women Who Kick Ass, seen in the ‘Alien’ and ‘Terminator’
Featured image credit: Wallpaper Motion