Boys and girls, welcome to the only film podcast in the world to be recorded in Bahasa Malaysia! Following on from last week’s episode, Fikri and Muz are still chilling in Phnom Penh, taking in the sights and sounds of short films from all over the world. This week, they look at a selection of the (many) short films they managed to catch in the Chaktomuk Short Film Festival. So go on, download and enjoy the only film podcast to talk about Cambodian films in Bahasa Malaysia!
- ‘The Man Who Fed His Shadow’ by Mario Garefo
- ‘TSINTTY’ by Rui Pedro Sousa
- ‘The Vow’ by Ji Qiaowei
- ‘Paper Plane’ by Kong Dalin
- ‘Helmet’ by Sara Chentra
- ‘The Mother’s Tear’ by Hak Gentryman
- ‘Last Night’ by An Soleil
- ‘Boonrerm’ by Sorayos Prapapan
- ‘Cherish’ by Chia Teng Long
- ‘Flower’ by Christian Lee
- ‘Kanluran’ by Silver Belen
- The rest of the film list is here, so go and check them out!
Download the episode in MP3 format here. Special thanks to Wubcat for letting us use ‘Mind Tricks’. Drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, or check out our Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Featured image credit: Wallpaper Motion