The landmark 30th episode runs the risk of Muz throwing his phone out of frustration over connection issues, so let’s get this brief episode out of the way! After planning to do an unscripted show, the boys eventually settled into a pattern of talking about filmmakers and actors who have recently left us, with Robin Williams, Richard Attenborough, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Martias Mohd Ali all getting a mention one way or another. Respect to all of them, and may they rest in peace.
Dan Lain Lain
- Why Samsung is falling behind
- Check out our newly designed website!
- Nadira Ilana working on her new film, ‘Old Souls’, so check out her last film, ‘Dream Cradle’ to whet your appetite
- Robin Williams is no longer with us
- The boys identify ‘Patch Adams’ and ‘Bicentennial Man’ as their key Williams moment
- Fikri often uses this as justification for what he does
- Richard Attenborough has passed on
- ‘Gandhi’ was a landmark film, but so is this ‘Jurassic Park’ moment
- It’s not exactly news, but Philip Seymour Hoffman is also no longer with us
- They boys like him in ‘Mission: Impossible 3’, but Fikri has special praise for ‘Synecdoche, New York’
- Nearly last but not least, Martias Mohd Ali passed on at the end of May. He wrote the script for ‘Libas’, which won the Best Script Award at the 24th Malaysian Film Festival
Download the episode in MP3 format here. Special thanks to Wubcat for letting us use ‘Mind Tricks’. Drop a line at email@example.com, or check out our Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Featured image credit: Wallpaper Motion