The first episode! In this session, we have Muz, Fikri and Diaz talking about films, Rinko Kikuchi, and…polygamy. Hmm. It was recorded so many moons ago during Ramadhan, but don’t worry, they had broken their fast by the time of recording. Looking at the content, though, they might as well have named this the Nik Amir Mustapha tribute show…
Dan Lain Lain
- Who are we?
- ‘Pacific Rim’ trailer and review
- Jaeger Bombs are not exactly explosives from ‘Pacific Rim’
- Our website, with a proper URL and everything…
- Diaz goes crazy over Rinko Kikuchi
- The difference between deaf and mute?
- Hello, ‘Hellboy’!
- Note: NOT Thoughts on Polygamy
- Malaysia looking for model polygamous husbands…
- The film ‘KIL‘ and its review
- Diaz goes crazy over Cristina Suzanne Stockstill…
- …but less so over Harun Salim Bachik
- An interview with Anne James
- KIL in Indonesia?
- Malaysian films too preachy?
- Trailers for ‘Ketika Cinta Bertasbih’ and ‘Ada Apa Dengan Cinta’
Filpen Minggu Ini
- ‘Lightbulb’ by Nik Amir Mustapha and Rewan Ishak
- KL 48 Hours Film Project and our interview with them
- Nik Amir Mustapha, Rewan Ishak and Redza Minhat on Twitter
Featured image credit: Wallpaper Motion