We’re back with yet another episode of the only film podcast in Bahasa Malaysia (maybe)! This time, Muz, Fikri and Diaz sat down, and having not learned their lesson, recorded another episode just before imsak. We look at ‘One Day’, ‘Before Midnight’, and the cultural value of films in Malaysia, as inspired by an article written by Encik Aidil Rusli.
Dan Lain Lain
- Trailers for ‘One Day’, ‘Before Midnight’, and ‘Before Sunset’
- If you want to be awashed by love…
- What mumblecore is all about
- Uganda berapa kali?
- ‘Cultural Value of Films in Malaysia’ written by Aidil Rusli of Couple
- Piracy of Films in Malaysia
- Our review of Garin Nugruho‘s ‘Under The Tree’
- A write-up of Garin as a photo-poet by friend of the show, Maszalida Hamzah
- Piracy in Indonesia
- Sheila on 7
- The difference between contract for service and contract of service
Filpen Minggu Ini
- ‘Paperman’ by John Kahrs
- ‘Signs’ by Patrick Hughes
- What deus ex machina is
- ‘Perahu Kertas’
- What is the symbol of hope?
Featured image credit: Wallpaper Motion