We love Bebbra so much that we made 2 episodes just for her. This time all three of us discuss the Sabah film scene, Sabahan identity in her works and also her journey to make ‘Langat di Odu’, ‘Eye Love’ and ‘Kopi, Donut dan Bayangan Gadis Berambut Hijau’. All these and more in the one and only podcast to be recorded in Bahasa Malaysia!
- The guy with the timeless hairstyle, Abu Bakar Ellah
- Apparently (or rather unfortunately) ‘Orang Kita’ is no longer available on Youtube, but you probably might want to check out this site
- Kota Kinabalu International Film Festival: one of the coolest film festivals in Malaysia!
- The mysterious Goethe Institut
- Go green with the Borneo Eco Film Festival
- If you want to translate it, have some of ‘The Coffee, The Doughnut and The Shadow of Green-haired Woman’
Download the episode in MP3 format here. Special thanks to Wubcat for letting us use ‘Mind Tricks’. Drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, or check out our Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Featured image credit: Wallpaper Motion