Another weekend, another episode of Thoughts on Films! Ezzah returns for a second consecutive week as we train our eyes on news from in and around Malaysian cinema. Ranging from the ban of ’50 Shades of Grey’ to Faizal Hussein wanting to be a director, the discussion remains fun and friendly…unless your name is Eyra Rahman. Even if it is, we certainly hope you enjoy another episode of the world’s only film podcast that talks about Angelina Jolie and Syamsul Yusof in the same hour!
- We source the all the news from Cinema.com.my. It’s worth mentioning that they do a pretty good job
- Mr Grey won’t be seeing anyone in Cambodia, Malaysia and Indonesia, apparently
- What Ezzah wrote on her classroom experience
- This, by the way, is the film she didn’t watch in class
- Faizal Hussein wants to be a director!
- We previously reviewed Eyra Rahman’s ‘Aku Terima Nikahnya’
- We interviewed Bahir Yeusuff here, the producer of ‘Relationship Status’. Where’s the DVD, bro?!
- So, Syamsul Yusof is getting sued
- Afdlin Shauki’s not happy about Jackie Chan’s datukship. Should we be?
- What is the E-Village?
- MovieGoGo is a go! Would it be a success in bringing back the indie efforts like ‘Cuak’ and ‘The Joshua Tapes’?
Featured image credit: Wallpaper Motion