Probably the shortest run-up to an episode, ever! Having stumbled upon ‘Secangkir Kopi Bersama Dia’ by Faliq Shariff some time ago, Fikri stumbled out of bed for a lightning recording session with Muzzafar. Based on the short story of the same name by Syaihan Syafiq, it is inspired by the fact that Fikri and Muz previously made a short film, ‘Kopi Dan Dia’, based on the same story. In the first half, they take a closer look at Faliq’s film, looking at some similarities and differences, before recalling their experience making their film nine(!) years ago.
- Watch parts one and two of ‘Secangkir Kopi Bersama Dia’
- This is the trailer for our version of the same story, ‘Kopi Dan Dia’
- We previously discussed ‘Kopi Dan Dia’ in the 22nd episode of the podcast, and interviewed the cinematographer, Diaz Hernawan, in the 3rd episode
- Intermission: ‘Secangkir Kopi Bersama Dia’ by Faliq Sharif
- Theme Song: Airplane Mode by Josh Woodward
- Download the episode here, or catch us on PodBean, Acast, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Player FM, Stitcher and TuneIn
Featured image credit and podcast cover art: Erkan Utu / Pexels