When we first started out, it was supposed to be like 10 episodes, then 15, then 20 but now we’re releasing the 31st episode and still going strong, ladies and gentlemen! To commemorate the journey of our podcast, we bring back our first guest who appeared in some of the earliest episodes, Mr. Diaz Hernawan. We catch up with Diaz after a year back in Jakarta, and look at his foray into social media entertainment and the impact of social media as a whole. All this and more on the only podcast in Bahasa Malaysia that conquer the first three spots in Google when you search ‘malaysia film podcast’!
- We had Diaz on our very first few episodes. Check them out here, here and here
- How social media redefine the World Wide Web
- Since the Vlog is sooo 2006, we now have Vsauce!
- What Miko does on weekends
- Speaking of which, what Diaz used to do on his weekends
- Speaking of which (again), we also interviewed one of their co-founder, Bradley Liew, whose ‘Xing’ was selected for the 2014 Busan International Film Festival. Congrats!
- Moving on, these are the people who became millionaires by Youtubing. So what have you done lately?
- Video advertising: they are annoying on TV and still very much annoying on Youtube
- The website for lazy people, and Diaz’s ultimate paymaster, Males Banget Dot Com!
Download the episode in MP3 format here. Special thanks to Wubcat for letting us use ‘Mind Tricks’. Drop a line at email@example.com, or check out our Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Featured image credit: Wallpaper Motion