We would jealously KIL for others losing their heads as their hopes are Hanyut, not unlike the Anak Jantan’s for the Gone Girl in The Cage in that film research institute. What on earth are we talking about? Why, it’s only a look at the tits and bits of Malaysian cinema news in the world’s only film podcast to be done in Bahasa Malaysia!
- ‘KIL’ wins Best Film Award at 26th Malaysian Film Festival
- We talked about ‘KIL’ in our very first episode, and reviewed it here
- Apparently, people are envious of the Brilliance of Grand
- The director of ‘Penanggal’ says it’s not a ghost film
- RM2 million to promote a film? Only if you’re U-Wei Haji Saari, the director of ‘Hanyut’
- Big hopes in 20th Kolkata International Film Festival for ‘Lelaki Harapan Dunia’ by Liew Seng Tat
- By the by, we reviewed his first feature film ‘Flower in the Pocket’
- Turns out ‘Gone Girl’ is not that gone after all
- Unfortunately, we can’t say the same for ‘Anak Jantan’, with some scenes blurred
- Ready to get locked up in ‘The Cage’? Apparently this is the first ever reality movie in Malaysia
- Universiti Utara Malaysia wants to set up Malaysian Music and Film Studies Institute. Do they know what they’re doing?
Download the episode in MP3 format here. Special thanks to Wubcat for letting us use ‘Mind Tricks’. Drop a line at email@example.com, or check out our Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Featured image credit: Wallpaper Motion