Hola the good people of the universe! Continuing on from last week, Fikri and Wina are still at that same coffee shop, talking about the films and filmmakers nominated at the 87th Academy Awards. They discuss the screenplay, cinematography, acting, directing and best film categories. You can catch the first part here, and the Oscars this coming weekend, but until then, enjoy the latest session of the world’s only Bahasa Malaysia film podcast that’s not done in Bahasa Malaysia!
- Fikri and Muz previously discussed the difficulty of adapting from one medium to the next on episode
- Similar issues could be seen in the film ‘Soekarno’
- The unfortunate hacking situation with Sony Pictures, which cost Amy Pascal her job
- What Angelina Jolie has done for the United Nations
- Roger Deakins has been nominated twelve times, but failed to win once, even for this fight scene in ‘Skyfall’
- We reviewed ‘The Grand Budapest Hotel’ here
- Keira Knightley: she sings!
- Wina also reviewed ‘The Imitation Game’ for us here, while Fikri had a look at ‘The Judge’
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler’s monologue at the Golden Globes
- How scary was Rosamund Pike in ‘Gone Girl’?
- Steve Carrell and Stephen Colbert in their The Daily Show days: here’s Fikri’s favourite clip of theirs
Featured image credit: Wallpaper Motion