Happy Star Wars Day! For this episode, Ezzah reminisce over her trip to Tunisia a number of years ago, during which time she managed to snag a visit to the original Star Wars set. She dove deep into her thoughts and feelings at the time, including the journey of getting there and how the experience and emotions affected her. In the second half, Fikri and Muz delve into a discussion on the future of the Star Wars series, including how the conclusion of the Skywalker saga may affect their own interest, and whether it is wise to prioritise its television productions (as opposed to theatrical releases). Whatever it is, May the Fourth be with you all!
- Ezzah made a documentary called ‘Discover Tunisia’ of her trip to Tunisia
- The internship programme she was a part of is AIESEC
- We refer to articles by Africa News, DW, South China Morning Post, CNBC and Indiewire in the course of the episode
- Intermission: Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope – Binary Sunset
- Theme Song: Airplane Mode by Josh Woodward
- Download the episode here, or follow us on PodBean
Featured image credit and podcast cover art: Erkan Utu / Pexels